Go green with these helpful cleaner recipes.
DIY Kitchen Cleaners
DIY Disinfecting Wipes Items:
- Mason glass jar/container
- Face cloths/rags (or, you can cut up old towels)
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 12 drops Essential Oil
DIY Stainless Steel Cleaner Items:
- 1 cup Baking soda
- 1/2 salt
Instructions for Disinfecting Wipes:
- Pour the liquids into the container.
- Fold the towels into quarters and stack them into the container – they will soak up the liquid.
- Use on all surfaces in the kitchen to disinfect. If you are using a paper towel, discard after each use. If you are using a bamboo towel, simply rinse under hot water and place back into your cleaning solution.
Instructions for Stainless Steel Cleaner:
- Spray the vinegar over the steel surface.
- Rub away dirt and stains with the rag.
- Turn the rag over, place a few drops of olive oil onto it.
- Polish the steel surface until it shines!