Maria Provenzano is making the perfect present to give to the woman you care about on International Women's Day.
- Strong & stretch jewelry string
- Jewelry beads
- Earring tassels
- Super glue
- Jump ring
DIY Friendship Bracelets - Home & Family
1. You should first measure the size of your wrist
2. Once you get that take your jewelry string & start stringing the beads of your choice onto the string
3. Then, to connect, take a loop from one end & pull the other end through to create a knot. Pull tight
4. For extra security, apply a little super glue on knot & let dry
5. Then take your tassel & push a jump ring through the top of it, then loop over the jewelry string
6. Pinch together to close jump ring
7. Display on a little inspiring note card & you’re good to go!