This is an easy DIY by Tanya Memme to keep your organized.
DIY Can Makeup Organizer
- An old picture frame you have laying around your house
- Recycled cans
- Decorative paper
- Sand paper
- Chalk paint
- Spray acrylic
- Hot glue/glue gun
- Needle nose pliers
- Take a can, clean and use a needle nose pliers to get rid of the rough edges.
- Once clean, use chalk paint and coat once around the outside of the can.
- Let it dry and then sand it down for rustic look.
- Once dry use acrylic spray for extra coating in case it gets wet.
- Add lace and wrap around the different size cans.
- Use jewelry that you no longer want to wear and place embellishments onto can.
- Once cans are decorated use a hot glue gun to glue together for one big piece.
- Use a metal and glass glue to glue the bottom of the cans onto the frame.