Create your own essential oil sprays to help reduces stress, improve sleep, boost immunity and more.
DIY Aromatherapy Sprays
Health & Beauty
- Mixing bowl
- Brown glass bottles, either 4oz or 8oz
- Funnel that fits bottle
- Measuring utensils
- 4oz spring or distilled water
- 2oz of witch hazel
AUTUMN AMBIENCE SPRAY:
- 10 drops of sweet orange oil
- 5 drops of ginger oil
- 5 drops of cardamom oil
- 5 drops of patchouli oil
- 5 drops of clove bud oil
EFFORTLESS INHALE SPRAY:
- 10 drops of sweet peppermint oil
- 5 drops of eucalyptus oil
- 5 drops of oregano oil
- 5 drops of tea tree oil
SOOTHING SHOWER SPRAY:
- 10 drops of vetiver oil
- 10 drops of neroli
- 5 drops of frankincense
- 5 drops of red thyme oil
- Clear matte contact paper
- X-acto knife or scissors
- Printed label
- Mix the witch hazel and water in a bowl, whisk until blended.
- Add the oils from desired recipe to mixture.
- Mix the oils together thoroughly with a whisk.
- Transfer the spray to the bottle, place the funnel in the opening of the bottle and pour the spray in. Close the bottle up and clean any overpour with an alcohol wipe or soap and water.
- To create a waterproof label, print out desired label, cut to size, place face down on adhesive side of contact paper. When you do this don’t peel the backing all the way off, you will need to smooth it back on to trim the contact paper to about ½” around the edge or your label.
- Lastly, adhere the label to the spray bottle and enjoy!
You may also like these how-tos:
Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace & Aromatherapy Room Spray >>