Tanya creates a delicate DIY for Paige and Jason's wedding!
- Baking Sheet
- Burlap/lace/artificial flowers
- Hot glue gun
- Rose petals/confetti/etc.
- Print sheet music on regular paper
- Pour warm coffee in baking sheet pan
- Dip paper in coffee (submerge completely)
- Lay paper on towel and let dry completely
- Roll paper long ways into a cone (head should be about 3")
- Secure with tape
- Add burlap and/or lace and/or artificial flowers and secure with hot glue gun
- Use hole puncher to cut out holes on top
- String ribbon threw holes and tie
- Stuff with flower petals, confetti, etc.
Do It Yourself Aria Rose Petals - Home & Family
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.