HALLMARK CHANNEL’S CARAMEL CREATION CONTEST
1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. “Hallmark Channel’s Caramel Creation Contest” (the “Contest”) begins at 5:00 PM PT on September 29, 2015 through 11:59 PM PT on November 1st, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). Week 1: 09/28/15 – 10/04/15; Week 2: 10/05/15 – 10/11/15; Week 3: 10/12/15 – 10/18/15; Week 4: 10/19/15 – 10/25/15 : Week 5 10/26-11/1 Limit Ten (10) entries per week per person/email address during the Entry Period. There are four ways to enter during the Contest:
Hallmarkchannel.com Website: visit hallmarkchannel.com and follow the instructions to access and complete the online entry form and upload the Photo (defined below).
Facebook: visit facebook.com/hallmarkchannel, click on the ‘Caramel Creation” tab and follow the on‑screen instructions to upload the Photo (defined below).
Twitter: tweet the Photo (defined below) and use #caramelcreation. Your social media account and post must be public.
Instagram: post the Photo (defined below) and use #caramelcreation. Your social media account and post must be public.
The Official Rules may be found at www.hallmarkchannel.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of September 28, 2015. Employees of Crown Media United States, LLC (“Sponsor”), Hallmark Channel and Storck U.S.A. LP and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize providers and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter into the Contest.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: There will be a total of four (4) winners for the Contest. At the end of each week during the Entry Period, all eligible and approved entries will be reviewed by Hallmark Channel’s editorial staff. Two entries will be selected and posted for a vote on hallmarkchannel.com. The Entry receiving the most votes will be selected as the winning Entry of that week. To be included in a week’s entries, an Entry must be submitted by 11:59 PM PT on each Sunday during the Entry Period. Voting period will be for seven (7) days beginning each Monday following the close of weekly Entry Period. Potential winner will be notified by email only, and will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within five (5) business days of date of attempted delivery of prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. If the winner is 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5. PRIZES: Each of the four (4) winners will be awarded (1) KitchenAid Stand-Up Mixer and (2) Werther’s prize package. Total ARV per prize package is $800.00. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance and use of prize are the responsibility of the winner.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, entrants (and his/her parents/legal guardian if winner is a minor) agree to hold Promotion Parties, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Contest and/or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees to use winner’s Photo, name, likeness (and biographical information) for advertising, marketing and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected or delayed entries or email or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest (or any portion thereof) in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. If terminated, prizes may be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All applicable federal and state laws apply. An entrant may encourage family and friends to vote for his or her Entry, but an entrant may not attempt to induce others to vote for his or her Entry through the use of any incentive, sweepstakes or other promotion. Any use of automatic voting methods by any party will void all such votes and may result in the Entry being declared ineligible and disqualified from the Contest. Any attempt by an entrant and/or his/her family or friends or community to vote using "bot" technology and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify the entrant in Sponsor's reasonable discretion.
7. WINNER’S LIST: The name of each weekly winner will be available online at hallmarkchannel.com following the selection thereof.
8. SPONSORS: Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook,Twitter or Instagram. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Sponsor.