- 2/3 cup leftover stuffing, warm
- 2 slices carved turkey warm
- 1 slice bacon cooked crisp
- 1 egg cooked over easy
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- nonstick cooking spray, as needed
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Using a #16 ice cream scoop or measuring cup, portion two (1/3 cup each) scoops of stuffing; shape each into about a 2-inch wide by 1-inch thick patty.
3. Spray waffle iron generously with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Place patties on waffle iron, close lid and bake for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
5. Carefully remove waffles.
6. Layer warm sliced turkey, egg, cheese and bacon on bottom half of waffle sandwich; close with top half of waffle sandwich.
7. Serve warm.