This holiday Cranberry Orange Biscotti with White Chocolate Cookie, inspired by a cherished family recipe, is a festive way to celebrate the holidays with friends and family.
- 1 cup granulaated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, zested
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (4 ounce) white chocolate bar, broken into small pieces
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar, butter, orange juice and orange zest in mixer bowl; beat on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs and beat on low speed until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; add to wet ingredients and mix until fully blended. Add cranberries and mix to blend.
- Divide dough in half, form each into a 4-inch x 8-inch rectangle shape and arrange on a cookie sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, slice into ½-inch thick slices. Arrange, cut side down, on a cookie sheet. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden brown, turning half way through baking time.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe container. Heat in 20 second increments, until melted, stirring occasionally. Do not overheat. Using a fork, drizzle melted chocolate over top side of biscotti. Cool completely.