- 2 fresh pears, diced or canned pears (to equal 1/2 cup diced)
- 1 cup butter, softened plus 1/4 cup if using fresh pears
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. In a heated skillet cook fresh pears with 1/4 cup butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and cook until softened. Drain and set aside.
2. If using canned pears, drain and sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Mix 1 cup butter, flour, powdered sugar together and beat until smooth.
5. Fold in prepared pears.
6. Drop onto cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
7. Bake 15 minutes.
8. Cool before serving.