Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas Keepsake Ornament Giveaway Rules
HALLMARK CHANNEL’S KEEPSAKE ORNAMENT GIVEAWAY
1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. “Hallmark Channel’s Keepsake Ornament Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) begins at 7:00 AM PT on July 12, 2019 through 11:59 PM PT July 26, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). There are three ways to enter the Giveaway:
Hallmarkchannel.com Website: visit hallmarkchannel.com and follow the instructions to enter the Giveaway.
Hallmark Channel Facebook: visit facebook.com/HallmarkChannel, click on the “Hallmark Channel’s Keepsake Ornament Giveaway” tab and follow the instructions to enter the Giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of July 12, 2019. Employees of Crown Media United States, LLC (“Sponsor”) and Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize providers and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter into the Sweepstakes.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about July 26, 2019 from all eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by email only, and will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within two (2) business days of date of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, alternate winners will be selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, alternate winners will be selected. If a winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): Each of ten (10) winners will be awarded a set of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments (each set to contain 10 ornaments). ARV of each prize is $160. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance and use of prize are the responsibility of the winner.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, entrants (and his/her parents/legal guardian if winner is a minor) agree to hold Promotion Parties, Facebook and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, vendors, contractors, prize manufacturers and assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and/or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees to use winner’s name, likeness (and biographical information) for advertising, marketing and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected or delayed entries or email or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. If terminated, prize may be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All applicable federal and state laws apply. Any attempt by an entrant to enter the Sweepstakes by using "bot" technology and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify the entrant in Sponsor's reasonable discretion.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of winner, please write to Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604.
7. SPONSOR: Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Sponsor.