Dried Cranberry & Walnut Melt with Roasted Turkey, Muenster and Cranberry Sauce
1 loaf dried cranberry and walnut challah from Challah King of Beverly Hills
15 slices Roasted Turkey
12 slice Muenster cheese
Return to episode guide >>
1. Slice challah into 1.5 inch thick slices.
2. Place 2 slices of turkey and cheese on each side. Spread cranberry jam in the middle.
3. Melt butter in a skillet add sandwich and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until crisp on each side.
4. Place in a 375 degree oven for 5 minutes or until it is warm through out.
5. Cut into bite size pieces.