Angie Harmon's Thanksgiving Family Recipe 'Memaw's Stuffin'
• 2 pans of corn bread
• 1 can baked biscuits
• 8 slices of bread
• 4 cans of chicken broth heated
• 1 cup of finely chopped onions
• 1 cup of finely chopped celery
• 3 chopped boiled eggs
• 2 raw eggs (folding in)
• ½ stick melted - marg/butter
• 3 tbsp of sage (more to taste)
• salt and pepper
Find out how you can change the life of a child go to kids-alliance.org.
For the crumble mix combine 2 pans of corn bread, 1 can baked biscuits, 8 slices of bread.
Boil 4 cans of chicken broth heated, 1 cup of finely chopped onions, 1 cup of finely chopped celery.
Lightly mix all ingredients and fold in 2 raw eggs.
Bake 350° for 45 minutes.
If not Brown Turn Over to 450° to Brown Top
Return to episode guide >>