Today on Home & Family
Ringmaster of "The Domestic Circus," Tracy Metro is back today for some great home organization tips. Today, Tracy demonstrates some simple ways to organize your laundry room. Plus, Tracy has some great folding tips to help organize and store your linens.
Tracy Metro's Tips For Organizing Your Linens:
1. Fold towels so that the edges are hidden and the towels look fluffy and neat (this is how I fold – in a try-fold)
2. To get all fancy, do the French fold that you find in hotels. Towel is folded in thirds, then 1/4s.
3. Keep sets of guest towels together, bound with twill tape or ribbon. When visitors arrive, just transfer a stack from the laundry shelf or linen closet to guest bedroom.
4. Fold the sheets right as they come out of the dryer to avoid wrinkles, and do the snap and fold technique which helps get wrinkles out.
5. Some people like to fold the entire set of sheets minus one pillowcase which is used to store all of the sheets!
6. Folding sheets on a table, or using washing machine/dryer makes the task much easier than trying to do it mid-air
Get more great tips from Tracy Metro here: www.domesticcircus.com.
The Fab Four
Today's performance is one you'll have to see to believe. Mark and Cristina are thrilled today to welcome "the ultimate Beatles tribute band," The Fab Four! Today we get to know a little bit about the group, but we also get a special performance blending the famous Beatles sound with some modern holiday classics.
Check out the Fab Four here: www.thefabfour.com.
The Holidays aren't just a time for eating and gifts; it's also time for some huge Hollywood movies. Today, Mark and Sandie are going through some of the big films debuting this holiday season. Plus, Mark and Sandie give some advice on some films that may not be perfect for the entire family.
60 Second Floral Masterpieces
World-renowned floral designer and founder of the Los Angeles School of Flower Design, Michael Gaffney is back today. First, Michael has some simple tips to help make your flowers last longer. And later, Michael shows us how to create holiday floral masterpieces in under 60 seconds!
Sign up for a free class at any of Michael's schools: www.losangelesflowerdesign.com.