1. In a food processor, pulse together the flour, lemon and orange zests, sugar, salt and baking powder.
2. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
3. Add the eggs, wine and vanilla; pulse until the mixture forms into a ball; wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. In a pot, heat the oil to 375F.
5. In another pot, combine the honey, sugar and lemon juice over medium heat.
6. Bring to a boil and cook until the sugar is dissolved, about 3-4 minutes, set aside off the heat.
7. Cut the dough into 4 equal size pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each piece of dough until ¼ inch thick. Cut each strip into ½ inch pieces.
8. Roll each piece of dough into a small ball about the size of a hazelnut and lightly dredge in flour.
9. Drop the balls into the fryer, make sure they’re all separated in the oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
10. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
11. Toss the struffoli in the warm honey mixture, allow the mixture to coat the balls.
12. Place a water glass in the center of a plate and spray the platter and the outside of the glass with nonstick spray.
13. Using a slotted spoon, arrange the struffoli on the platter and pile up to form a wreath shape.
14. Top with sprinkles and dust with powdered sugar.