Tess Masters Vegan Tacos From A Blender
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup blanched silvered raw almonds
- ½ cup soaked drained and roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoon bragg liquid
- ⅛ teaspoon natural salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- add pico de gallo, 20 medium and large romaine leaves, 1 or 2 avocados, and a slick of sour cream (check your local grocery store for non-dairy/vegan sour cream)
- Put walnuts and almonds into your high speed blender or food processor and pulse until broken up.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, spices, liquid aminos, salt, and parsley and pulse until the tomatoes are well incorporated and the mixture is "red and meaty" looking.
For dessert guests taste:
raspberry lemon cheesecake shake.
How long will this take to make?
You can whip up this tasty meal in less than 30 minutes.
What can you use instead of tortillas?
For a more traditional taco, use non gmo corn tortillas in place of a wrapped around romaine.
Get more great recipes from "The Blender Girl," Tess Masters, at www.healthyblenderrecipes.com.