1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Mix cheeses, eggs, sugar, mint and nutmeg, adding spinach last.
3) Boil water in a dutch oven and cook manicotti 4 or 5 at a time for 5 or 6 minutes.
4) Stuff shells carefully and place in 9x12 Pyrex baking dish.
5) Top with marinara sauce and cover baking dish with foil. Bake in oven for 30 - 40 minutes until heated through. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce on the side.
Check out more delicous recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page