Sophie Uliano makes this refreshing smoothie recipe that cleanses, detoxifies, and gives you a vitamin boost.
- 6 cups of greens (kale, spinach, swiss chard, romaine, collards etc.) TIP: Baby greens are softer and more tender
- Approx. 6 - cups liquid (I like coconut water, but you can add water)
- Handful raw almonds (about 8-10)
- 2 apples, cored (not peeled) and chopped or 1 cup frozen chopped pineapple
- 2 lemons, peeled & quartered (in stead of one)
- 1 tsp. ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 dates or 1 dropper of liquid stevia
- Crushed ice
Put all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on high until all ingredients are thoroughly blended and smooth.
Reserve ice until ready to drink
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page