- 10 matzohs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced dry roasted almonds
- Place 10 matzohs on cookie sheets lined with aluminum foil or wax paper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter over low to medium heat and add brown sugar and stir until thickened (3-5 minutes), let boil, and turn off flame
- Drizzle the hot butter sugar mixture over matzohs and place in oven until sugar mixture bubbles and then remove.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips all over matzoh and allow melting for 2 minutes before spreading with spatula
- Top with sliced, dry roasted almonds.
- Place cookie sheets in refrigerator for 1 hour until all ingredients have cooled.
- Break into pieces and store in airtight container.
Return to Episode Guide >>
Learn more about how to "grow food with style" at Shirley Bovshow's FoodieGardener.com and on Twitter @FoodieGardeners.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.