Sausage and Biscuits with Gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 ½ cups milk
- salt and ground pepper to taste
1. Bake biscuits according to package directions
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5 -6 minutes
3. Or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer two minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on plates; top with gravy.