- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 5 Serrano Chilies, Minced
- 4 Red Habanero Chilies Or 1 Red Bell Pepper, Minced
- 4 To 6 Ounces Linguine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil To Taste
- ¼ Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Sea Salt And Freshly Ground Pepper To Taste
- ⅓ Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives, Cut Into Halves
- 2 To 4 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Chopped Cooked Chicken
- ⅓ Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Combine the garlic, serrano chilies and habanero chilies in a bowl and toss.
- Cook the linguine to al dente according to package directions.
- Drain, then drizzle the hot pasta with a little of the olive oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Divide the pasta between two soup-size bowls.
- Sprinkle each serving with a tablespoon of the pepper mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the olives between the pasta servings.
- Top with a basil leaf or two and chicken.
- Serve with extra Parmesan for sprinkling.
If you want more romantic ideas from moll you can pick up her book "seductive tables for two" and check out her website