Matt Iseman’s Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon cream
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ broken walnut
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (12-16 biscuits)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- Mix brown sugar, cream, ¼ cup melted butter, and walnuts.
- Place in bottom of 1 ½ quart salad mold.
- Dip each biscuit (2 cans refrigerated biscuits, 12-16 biscuits) in melted butter (3 tablespoons), then in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.