1) Dump together and beat for four minutes.
2) Pour into greased and floured cake pan.
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes
4) Make glaze and have it ready to go, because you need to pour it on while cake is still very hot!
5) When cake is done (springs back to touch) remove from oven and immediately punch a million holes all over the cake with a fork. Make sure holes go all the way to the bottom of the cake.
6) Pour glaze over cake while still hot, completely covering to edges, spreading evenly.
Instructions for Glaze
2-1/2 cups powdered sugar
½-2/3 cup lemon juice
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page