Joe Perry’s Rockin’ BBQ Baked Beans
- 2 cans beans, well drained
- 1 ounce raisins
- 1/2 cup small apple chunks
- 3/4 cup Joe Perry’s Rock Your World BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 small chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp Joe Perry's Rock Your World Boneyard Brew Table Sauce
- Mix ingredients well and pour into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Dice up 2 slices of raw bacon and place on top of bean mixture.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree F oven for one hour.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.