Healthy Summer Soup
- 4-5 containers of chicken broth.
- Pieces of chicken (Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 package Pennsylvania Dutch Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 package organic carrots
- 1 brown onion
- 4-6 celery stalks
- 2-4 lemons
- 1-2 limes
- 1-2 bunches cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- Salt and pepper
1) In a large pot, put in chicken broth
2) Put carrots on plate in microwave for 5-6 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, heat up a little olive oil and chopped onions and celery stalks
4) When broth is boiling, our in package of egg noodle
5) When carrots 'ding', take out, slice and add to saucepan (Add a little chicken broth if veggies dying out, low - medium heat)
6) When noodles finish, add contents of saucepan, chopped cilantro and squeeze lemon & lime juice.
7) Salt and pepper to taste
8) Let simmer for five minutes
9) Serve with warm Ciabatta and yummy cheese.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page