Healthy Irish Corn Bread
- 2 cups ground cornmeal
- 2 cups white wheat flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp Kerrygold Grass fed butter - melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 eggs - beaten
1) Preheat oven 375°F.
2) Place 10" skillet in oven to heat for 15 mins.
3) In a food processor add all dry ingredients. Pulse for 20 secs. Add all wet ingredients and mix until combined, 30 secs.
4) Once skillet has been heated, add 2 tbsp olive oil to pan, coat bottom and add cornbread batter.
5) Bake 30 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
6) Let cool in the skillet for 15 mins. Turn out on a cutting board.
7) Serve with a healthy nut butter such as Beardy Boys Pecan nut butter
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page