Try our Tyson® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts rubbed in sweet honey mustard and grilled over charcoals. Finish this classic dish with grilled prosciutto and melted gruyere cheese.
- 4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 4 slices gruyere cheese or Swiss cheese
- 4 slices prosciutto
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
Serving size: 4
Cook time: 38 minutes
Total time: 38 minutes
- Preheat an outdoor grill over low heat.
- Use salt and pepper to season chicken breasts to your taste and place on grill.
- Turn chicken using tongs; cover and grill for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove chicken breasts from grill.
- Spread mustard on top, place a slice of cheese on top, then wrap with a slice of prosciutto.
- Place the chicken back onto the grill with the prosciutto seam side down. Heat for an additional 2-3 minutes on both sides or until cheese has melted.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at
pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter
Facebook. Plus, check out our
YouTube channel for backstage videos.