Fabio Viviani's Halibut With Spinach, Oranges & Pistachios
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 6-oz pieces skinless halibut or cod fillet
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Blood oranges
- ½ Pistachios, chopped
- 3 cups Baby spinach, chopped
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the halibut with salt and pepper, and cook until golden brown, 2-4 min per side.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- Cut away the peel and white pith of the orange and slice into rounds. Add them to the bowl along with pistachios and spinach, and gently toss to combine. Serve with the halibut.
Fabio's cookbook, "Fabio's Italian Kitchen," is available at www.amazon.com. For more information on the chef and to subscribe to his newsletter, "Fabio's Kitchen Academy," go to www.fabioviviani.com.