1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions, garlic and zucchini.
3. While the veggies sauté, cut the corn kernels off the cob. Add them to the pan and continue to sauté until the veggies are soft, 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Place mixture into a bowl and let cool for a couple of minutes.
5. Next stir in the parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, cheeses (reserving a bit for the top), and the beaten egg.
6. Line a pie pan (9-inch or larger) with parchment paper or just grease a pan with nonstick spray. Transfer the mixture to the pan.
7. Arrange the top so the zucchini slices lay flat and look nice. Top with a little extra cheese for looks, cover with greased foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes to brown the top.
9. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting into slices. Enjoy!
Directions for Crust
1. Mix flour and salt with fork. Beat oil and water with whisk or fork.
2. Pour into flour and mix with fork.
3. Next press into 9" pie crust.
4. Fill with mixture.