1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Toss your cauliflower florets in the barbecue sauce until they’re well coated.
3. Spread them out on a lined baking sheet and place them in the oven for 30 minutes.
4. Place the peppers and onion in a pan over medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
5. Sauté for about 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
6. Remove from the heat once the onions are caramelized and the peppers have some brown marks.
7. Also (this is totally optional) you can use a grill pan, or actual grill if it’s handy, and warm your tortillas.
8. Mash your avocado in a bowl and set aside.
9. In each tortilla, add a dollop of smashed avocado, a scoop of peppers and onions, and the barbecue cauliflower.
10. Top with some sliced grape tomatoes and cilantro leaves.
11. Drizzle with additional barbecue sauce if you want!