Valentine's Day Recipes
- Whatever different fruits you like: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, ripe mangoes, peaches, mandarins, passion fruits, pineapple, blackberries
- 1 8Greens tablet dissolved in 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar or xylitol
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon manuka +20 honey
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Chop bigger fruits into bite-size pieces. We like to mix a few different fruits together. Add the 8Greens water and coconut sugar or xylitol to the fruit which will have a bit of liquid from the fruits.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in bowl, then stir in the butter and honey.
4. Cover bottom of a baking pan with the fruit, sprinkle cobbler topping over.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden. Serve hot or cold.