The kids will love it—it's a watermelon pizza topped with the peach cream cheese spread mixed with a little whipped topping and powdered sugar, then layered with peaches and blueberries and topped it with some shaved white chocolate.
Watermelon Peach Pizza
Prep Time: N/A, Cook Time: N/A
- 1 8 oz. container Peach Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 seedless watermelon, sliced into thick rounds
- 2 peaches, sliced thin (we used a white peach and a traditional peach for variety)
- 1 container blueberries
- 1 bar white chocolate, grated (optional)
- Mix the peach Philadelphia Cream Cheese spread with the powdered sugar and whipped topping.
- Pat the watermelon slices, to remove excess juice, and carve a thin slice from the top of each, to make an indention for the toppings.
- Top each slice with the whipped cream cheese mixture.
- Layer the peaches and blueberries, and top with the grated white chocolate.