- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, halved (or cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, large ones halved
If you have access to a farmers’ market, make this roasted potato dish with fingerling potatoes.
Total Time: 50 minutes Hands Time: 10 minutes 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaves, chopped
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, thyme, sage, cumin, paprika, mustard, 5 tablespoons of oil and salt and pepper to taste, tossing to coat well. Transfer to the baking sheet and bake until the potatoes start to brown, about 20 minutes. 3.Add the mushrooms, tossing to combine. Bake for another 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Serve hot or at room temperature. Makes 10 servings.