Hallmark Channel’s Loveuary Sweepstakes (“Promotion”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: Crown Media United States, LLC. 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604 ("Sponsor").
ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10001 (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to persons, who are, as of date of entry, 18 years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C., except that employees, officers and directors and the members of their households and their immediate family members (defined as parents, children and their spouses)) of Sponsor, each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate Family” members shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Entrants must be willing to have the Entry (as defined below in Section 4) appear in the gallery of https://loveuarysweepstakes.hallmarkchannel.com (“Website”), possibly published on Sponsor’s social media platforms, possibly shown on-air on the Hallmark Channel or otherwise distributed, in connection with, or to promote, the Contest and/or Website and/or for any other commercial or other purpose as determined by Sponsor.
Entrants may not have been convicted of a felony. By entering, each entrant understands and agrees that, if selected as a potential Grand Prize Winner (defined in Section 7 below), the entrant (and any adult member of his/her Immediate Family) will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in disqualification. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry (as defined in Section 4 below) and/or disqualify a potential Grand Prize Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the potential Grand Prize Winner is not eligible to participate in the Promotion or has been convicted of, or is currently charged with, a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any other adult member of the Grand Prize Winner’s household who is participating in the Grand Prize (defined in Section 7) will also be required to consent to a background check, and failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in the potential Grand Prize Winner being disqualified, and the Grand Prize being forfeited. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify a potential Grand Prize Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the additional adult member of the Grand Prize Winner’s household who is participating in the Grand Prize has been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a potential Grand Prize Winner, or additional adult member of the Grand Prize Winner’s household who is participating in the Grand Prize or any third party).
3. ENTRY PERIOD: You may enter this sweepstakes via the internet during the period beginning at 10:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") on 1/24/22 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on 2/28/22 (“Master Entry Period”). The Promotion will consist of one (1) grand prize sweepstakes (“Grand Prize Sweepstakes”) and five (5) weekly sweepstakes (“Weekly Sweepstakes”) with five (5) entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) as noted in the chart below.
The Promotion will consist of one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) and fifty-two (52) weekly prizes (“Weekly Prize(s)”). Only those eligible entries received during a specific Weekly Entry Period by the applicable end date as listed in the chart below will be entered into that week’s Weekly Sweepstakes. Any entries received during a particular Weekly Entry Period will not be included in the subsequent weekly drawings; however, all eligible entries for the Weekly Sweepstakes will roll over into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. A “Week” is defined as starting at 12:00:00am ET on each Monday during the Master Entry Period and ending at 11:59:59pm ET the following Sunday during the Master Entry Period except the first day of the first week which will start at 10:00:00am ET and the last day of the fifth week which will end on the following Monday.
|Weekly Entry Period|
|Weekly Sweeps||Start [each Monday at 12am except the first day of the First Week which will start at 10:00:00am ET.]||End (the following Sunday at 11:59:59pm ET)||Winners||Prize||ARV||Approximate Drawing Date (on or about)|
|Week 1||1/24/22||1/30/22||20||Hallmark Valentine Prizing – includes Better Together Strawberry & Chocolate Magnetic Plush; Pierced Heart Mug, 2x Video Greeting Cards and Date Night Jar||$61.95||2/7/2022|
|Week 2||1/31/22||2/6/22||5||Date Night Kit – Includes $100 Gift Card, 2x Robes, 2x Slippers, Blanket, Popcorn Bowl, # Month HMNow Subscription, Candle Set and Box of Chocolates/Chocolate Covered Strawberries||$325.92||2/14/2022|
|Week 3||2/7/22||2/13/22||25||Galentine’s Day Prize Basket – Includes HP-A Cottage Wedding, HP-A Waterfront Wedding, $25 Hallmark Channel Wines Gift Certificate, 2x The Wedding Veil Lace Umbrella, 2x Happily Ever After Stemless Wine Glasses and Bissinger’s Valentine’s Chocolate||$212.98||2/21/2022|
|Week 4||2/14/22||2/20/22||1||Wedding Veil Trilogy Prizing – Includes Veil from The Wedding Vail Trilogy (prize is a prop from the show).||$300||2/28/2022|
|Week 5||2/21/22||2/28/22||1||Flowers – Flowers for a year, monthly deliveries. Awarded as a check.||$750||3/7/2022|
|Grand Prize||1/24/22||2/28/22||1||Home Pampering – Personal Butler for a Month. Awarded as a check.||$10,000||3/7/2022|
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit https://loveuarysweepstakes.hallmarkchannel.com and follow the instructions to complete the entry in its entirety.
Initial Entry: Submit a photo of yourself doing “heart hands” (“Photo”). You may, but you do not have to, include your body/face in the Photo. Once you have created your Photo, submit your Entry (as defined below) by visiting the Website and by following these steps: (a) please enter your first and last name along with your own email address and zip code (required) and you may also include your cable provider in the drop down menu (optional); (b) click the “Enter Now” button or other similar button to upload your Photo and (c) submit (“Entry”). Upon completion, Entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrant can submit an additional Photo each day to earn additional Entries, however the Photo must be different for each Entry. Limit one (1) Entry per day.
If Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by you, you hereby represent and warrant that you have obtained permission from such third parties or owners of such elements.
Additional Entries: Once you have completed your Entry, you may earn additional entries in the following ways:
(1) Watch a preview – entrants can watch a preview for a Hallmark original movie premiere on the Website (“Preview Entry”). There will be a new preview each of the five (5) weeks of the Promotion. Limit one (1) Preview Entry per week/five (5) Preview Entries over the course of the Promotion.
(2) Watch a Premiere – entrants can watch a premiere, count the hearts which will appear at some point during the premiere during an on-screen lower third and submit their guess on the number of hearts (“Premiere Entry”). The Premieres will appear each Saturday on the Hallmark Channel at 8/7pm CT as follows: Butlers in Love (1/29/22); The Wedding Veil (2/5/22); The Wedding Veil Unveiled (2/12/22); The Wedding Legacy (2/19/22) and Welcome to Mama’s (2/26/22). Check local listings for times. Guess does not have to be correct to earn the entry. Limit one (1) Premiere Entry per Premiere/five (5) Premiere Entries over the course of the Promotion.
(3) Hearting a Photo – entrants can “heart” other “heart hands” Photo entries in the gallery (“Other Heart Hand Entry”). Limit ten (10) Other Heart Hand Entries per day.
Entry shall refer to Entry, Preview Entry, Premiere Entry, and Other Heart Hand Entry, collectively.
Your Photo should follow these guidelines or Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify your Photo:
- Do protect your privacy.
- Don’t show any brands.
- Don’t be rude or profane.
The Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS:
6. VERIFICATION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: Potential Grand Prize Winner (as defined in Section 7 below) will be notified by e-mail on or about one (1) business day (“Email Notification”) from the date potential Grand Prize Winner is selected. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and/or IRS Form W-9, a publicity release, and a background check permission form. If a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to respond within five (5) business days of the Email Notification attempt or if his/her winner notification is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, or if a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot accept or is unwilling to accept the Grand Prize for any reason or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or result of his/her background check is not satisfactory to Sponsor or is otherwise found to be ineligible in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential Grand Prize Winner may be subject to disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries received and Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a potential Grand Prize Winner or any third party).
Potential Weekly Prize Winners (as defined in Section 7) will be notified by Email Notification on or about one (1) business day from the date potential Weekly Prize Winners are selected.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of a winner, if any. Entry and acceptance of Prize (as defined in Section 7) constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each Winner's (as defined in Section 7) name, Prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without prior notice or further compensation.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize (“Grand Prize Winner”) will receive the services of a personal butler for one (1) month, awarded as a check for $10,000.
FIFTY-TWO (52) WEEKLY PRIZES: Each Weekly Prize Winner (“Weekly Prize Winner”) will receive the Weekly Prize as listed in the chart above.
Total ARV for Grand Prize: $10,000.00. Total ARV for Weekly Prizes: $9,243.10. Limit one prize per person/Address. Total ARV for all prizes: $19,243.10.
Grand Prize and Weekly Prize may hereinafter be referred to as Prize.
Grand Prize Winner and Weekly Prize Winner may hereinafter be referred to as Winner.
Winners will be solely responsible for all fees, federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of a Prize. Winner must accept the Prize as stated or Prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of Sponsor. No substitution or cash redemption except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a Prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute a Prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value in the event a Prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to Prize upon being awarded to Prize winners and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace Prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee. Sponsor has not made nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize thereof, including but not limited to its quality, condition, appearance, safety, performance. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges resulting from an entrant or Winner entering and participating in the Promotion and/or being awarded and/or receiving and/or using a Prize.
Any depiction of Prizes (or any part thereof) is for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor is responsible only for Prize delivery and are not responsible for Prize utility, quality or otherwise.
Grand Prize Winner will be required to supply his/her social security number to Sponsor for Sponsor to issue an IRS 1099 tax form in the value of the Prize. All Prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By accepting the Prize, the Winners agree to the release or his or her name, likeness, and/or entry(ies) for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANYONE MAKING SUCH AN ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS’ LIST:
Note: Trademarks and copyrights are the property of their owner and are not sponsors or affiliated with this promotion.
Please confirm this is the correct name of the sweepstakes.