Hallmark Channel’s Share A Little Love Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: “Hallmark Channel’s Share A Little Love Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 AM ET on January 13, 2020 through 11:59 PM ET February 3, 2020 (the “Entry Period”).
2. METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter, visit hallmarkchannel.com and follow the instructions.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of the commencement of the Sweepstakes. Employees of Crown Media United States, LLC (“Sponsor”) and Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize providers and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter into the Sweepstakes.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: One thousand (1,000) winners will be selected from all eligible entries in a random drawing to be conducted within approximately seven (7) days from the expiration of the Entry Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by mail only. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to email(s) from Sponsor for any reason or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification or forfeiture of prize and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): Each of the (1,000) winners will be awarded a Hallmark Cards Valentine’s Day greeting card autographed by a talent who appears on Crown Media Family Networks.Talent has been selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners do not have the option to select talent. Total ARV of the prize is $2,990. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance and use of prize are the responsibility of the winner.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, entrants (and his/her parents/legal guardian if winner is a minor) agree to hold Promotion Parties and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, vendors, contractors, prize manufacturers and assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and/or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees to use winner’s name, likeness (and biographical information) for advertising, marketing and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected or delayed entries or email or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. If terminated, prizes may be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All applicable federal and state laws apply. Any attempt by an entrant to enter the Sweepstakes by using "bot" technology and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify the entrant in Sponsor's reasonable discretion.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of winners, please write to Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604.
8. SPONSOR: Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604.