- 1 can (15 oz) coconut milk
- 1 can (15 oz) cream of coconut
- 1 can (14 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice, pulp free
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (or more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
RECIPE BY DAN KOHLER, 10/7/19
YIELD: 8 SERVINGS
1. In a blender mix the coconut milk, cream of coconut, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, coconut water, orange juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Blend on high speed until well combined and no lumps remain, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours.
4. Before serving, shake bottle to re-blend if necessary. Serve cold.