1. Preheat oven to 475°F. Coat a large pizza pan lightly with olive oil or cooking spray.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out into a 14-inch round. Transfer to pizza pan.
3. Arrange string cheese sticks evenly in a 12-inch wide circle over dough, leaving a 1-inch border around outer edge of dough. Fold outer edges of dough over string cheese and press to seal, forming a cheese stuffed pizza crust.
4. Spoon pizza sauce evenly over pizza dough; top with shredded cheese, pepperoni slices, bell pepper rings, crumbled sausage, diced bacon and black olives.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven.
6. Garnish pizza with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Cut into 8 slices.