A Hallmark Publishing Original Recipe
In A Cottage Wedding, Tara attends a cocktail party in her honor, catered by a chef who trained at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. All the food is amazing, including the balsamic-glazed carrots, and Tara savors every bite…until Jason sweeps her off her feet to dance. Our Orange Balsamic Roasted Carrots add a dash of panache to any menu, and they’re as easy as they are elegant.
Yield: 10 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
· 20 organic whole carrots with greens, trimmed
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
· 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
· 4 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 tablespoon thyme, fresh, chopped
· Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
· Italian parsley, chopped, optional, garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Clean and trim carrots and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, garlic and thyme.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour the mixture over the carrots and gently toss to coat.
6. Roast 40-45 minutes or until tender, if desired, garnish with parsley.