In Dead-End Detective, both Darby and Tate want answers about the murder of someone they both loved…but Darby isn’t so sure about Tate and his true motives. Darby’s mother, on the other hand, isn’t a bit suspicious of Tate; she invites him over for a delicious dinner, concluding with a homemade berry trifle, and Darby’s whole family gives Tate a warm welcome. Our berry trifle is as impressive-looking as it is delicious, and it’ll make any guest feel special.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Serves: 12
- 1 prepared pound cake, cubed
- 1 recipe strawberry-orange liqueur cream
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1-pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Syrup
- In a large bowl, toss the strawberries and blueberries together with the syrup.
- In a large trifle dish, arrange half of the pound cake cubes in an even layer. Spoon half of the berry mixture over the pound cake cubes. Spoon half of the strawberry-orange liqueur cream over the berry layer.
- Repeat layers with remaining pound cake, berries, and cream.
- Refrigerate one hour to let the cake soak in the flavors. Serve.
Recipe developed by FoodChannel.com