The perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving feast. Ooey gooey but easy to eat, they beat the traditional sweet potato casserole hands down!
- 1/4 pound sweet potato fries, frozen
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- kosher salt and cracked black pepper as needed
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- On a baking sheet, bake sweet potato fries according to package directions.
- Toss 3/4 of the way through cooking time, top with marshmallows and sprinkle brown sugar evenly.
- Return to the oven to finish cooking time.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper before serving.