Holiday Recipes - Breakfasts
- 3# Russet Potatoes, washed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1x package of soyrizo
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thick Cut Bacon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Cracked pepper
Steps for Soy Chorizo Potatoes
1) Place potatoes in cold water and bring to a boil.
2) Turn down to a simmer and cook approx 15 minutes until soft (fork tender), drain and hold.
3) Caramelize onions until tender and brown, add soyrizo and cook until it is heated through.
4) Add potatoes until golden brown, season to your liking.
5) Top with chopped cilantro. Also delicious with maple syrup.
Steps for Maple Bacon
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Spread each piece of bacon on a rack over a foil lined sheet pan (easy clean up).
3) Brush both sides with maple syrup and with a pepper mill crack fresh pepper on top.
4) Bake 45 min to 1 hour basting bacon every 15 min and flipping halfway through cooking time.
5) Keep an eye out while cooking as not to burn. They go from not done to burnt very quickly!
Check out more delicious recipes from the Home & Family Pinterest Page