Christmas Fantasy Game Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS A GAME OF CHANCE INTENDED ONLY FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND PUERTO RICO (EXCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
These are the official rules (the “Official Rules”) for the Hallmark Channel® Countdown to Christmas Fantasy Game (the “Promotion“). The Promotion is sponsored by Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604 (“Sponsor“). To the extent any advertisers are associated with the Promotion, each such advertiser shall be deemed a “Promoter” for purposes of these Official Rules.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUCH RESIDENTS OF ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES), who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, (an “Entrant,” “Player” or “You“). Grand Prize, First Prize, and Second Prize winners in the Hallmark Channel® Countdown to Christmas Fantasy Game 2017 and Hallmark Channel® Countdown to Christmas Fantasy Game 2018 shall not be eligible to win the Grand Prize. Registration is further described below. The following are not eligible to participate or win in this Promotion: (i) employees and agents of Sponsor, Promoter or Promoters, US Sweepstakes and Fulfillment Co. (the “Promotion Administrator”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, franchisees and licensees, and its respective advertising/promotion agencies; and (ii) the “immediate family members” and/or “household members” of any of the persons set forth in (i) above. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions. The decisions of the Sponsor regarding all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Monday, January 6, 2020 at 5:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period” or “Season”).
3. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The Promotion will consist of ten (10) separate weekly periods as defined in the Roster Selection Schedule in Section 5 (each a “Weekly Period“) during the Promotion Period. For each Weekly Period points will be awarded to each Entrant based on how his/her Roster performed in the Weekly Period. For the Season, prizes will be awarded to the Player or Players as described in Section 7, Winner Determination, below.
4. REGISTRATION: To access the Promotion, visit http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/christmas-fantasy-game (the “Game Website”) and follow all entry instructions to complete the registration form in its entirety and submit (the “Registration”). To enter the Promotion, you must register.
If you have not registered, you may register at any time during the Promotion Period by clicking on the applicable link as indicated on the Promotion entry page and following the instructions. You will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, and to select a username and password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. Sponsor, Promoters and other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password. You will also be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails. Consenting to receive promotional e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to become a member, participate in this promotion or to win a prize.
5. PROMOTION DEFINITIONS
· “Season” shall refer to the ten (10) Weekly Periods consisting of a Draft Period and a Play Period.
· “Draft Period” Shall refer to the period of time for each Weekly Period when an Entrant can select his / her Roster.
· “Play Period” shall refer to Thursday through Sunday in each Weekly Period where points are earned with the exception of:
· “Locktime” shall refer to the time at which no further changes may be made by an Entrant to his/her Roster. Locktime is 9:00:00 PM ET on Friday of the corresponding Play Period.
· “Entrant or Player” shall refer to a person who has entered the Promotion in compliance with these Official Rules.
· “Hallmark Holiday Titles” shall refer to the list of available Hallmark movie titles available for an Entrant to select in any given Weekly Period. Each Weekly Period will have approximately two Premiere Hallmark Channel movies, ten (10) Hallmark Channel Festive Favorites movies, and ten (10) Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas Classics movies to choose from.
· “Roster” shall refer to a selection of exactly seven (7) Hallmark Channel titles chosen by a given Entrant for a particular Weekly Period. Each Roster will consist of 1 Hallmark Channel Premiere movie, 3 Hallmark Channel Festive Favorites movies, and 3 Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas Classics movies.
6. HOW TO PLAY: a. General. The objective of the Promotion is to accumulate the most points (see “Scoring” below) over the course of the Season.
b. Entry. You must first complete the Registration in order to enter. You may enter the Promotion by first logging in at the Game Website with your username and password during the Promotion Period and completing the entry by clicking on the “Play Now” button.
c. Select Your Roster. For each Weekly Period, you must select seven (7) Hallmark Holiday Titles to form a complete Roster per the Weekly Period schedule below (an “Entry”). All Rosters shall be made up of the following Hallmark Holiday Titles:
· Hallmark Channel Premieres – select one (1) movie.
· Hallmark Channel Festive Favorites – select three (3) movies.
· Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas Classics – select three (3) movies.
Rosters may be changed at will without penalty prior to each Draft Period’s Locktime. An Entrant will select a Roster for each Weekly Period of the Promotion. Entrant will have the option to draft his/her own Roster or Entrant may use the Fast Draft option to have all selections made randomly by the Game Website. Entrant will be able to adjust the Fast Draft selections.
d. Weekly MVP Entry. To enter for a chance to win a Weekly Prize, Entrants must complete and submit a Roster, visit the MVP tab, and watch the video (the “MVP Video”) during the corresponding Weekly Period to receive one (1) entry for that Weekly Period (each, a “Weekly Entry”). Limit: One (1) Weekly Entry per person for each Weekly Period.
e. Scoring. Each Player will have points added based on:
· the performance of the movies on his/her Roster; and
· by answering Trivia questions as outlined in Section 6.f. Trivia Bonus Points below; and
· by using Double Point Bonus as outlined in section 6.g.
Standings are determined by a system that awards points based on:
i. The ratings of the highest rated showing of each Hallmark Holiday Title in the Play Period. Based on the ratings for the available Hallmark Holiday Titles during each Play Period, points will be awarded to each Roster selection as follows:
a. Hallmark Channel Premieres: If the selected Hallmark Channel Premiere receives the highest ratings, 60 points will be awarded and no points will be awarded if the selected Hallmark Channel Premiere does not receive the highest ratings, with the exception of Period 6. Points will be awarded for Period 6 as shown in the Period 6 Premiere Scoring Chart below which will be based on the ranking of each Hallmark Channel Premiere. Hallmark Channel Premiere rankings are based on the ratings each Hallmark Channel Premiere receives for the highest rating airing during the Weekly Period.
b. For all other Roster selections: Points will be awarded as shown in the Roster Scoring Chart below based on the ranking of each title based on the ratings for the Weekly Period:
ii. progressive scoring where the scoring in each subsequent Weekly Period will be worth more than the previous via a round multiplier as shown in the Round Multiplier Chart below. The total points earned from the ranking of the Roster selections from 6.e.i.a and 6.e.i.b. above and any Double Point Bonus, as described below, will be multiplied by the Multiplier for the corresponding Play Period:
Scoring will be updated on/or about each Wednesday following the Play Period as indicated in the Weekly Period chart.
If any of the Hallmark Holiday Titles on a Participant’s Roster are rescheduled out of a Play Period and are not aired and the Participant does not update his/her Roster with a replacement Hallmark Title then fifteen (15) points will be added for each affected Hallmark Movie Title to that Participant’s score for the Play Period.
Participants are prohibited from soliciting entries by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes, payments or other inducements to members of the public (including, without limitation, offering to trade votes), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and all associated entries may be void and such Participant disqualified; provided, however, that Sponsor shall have no obligation to monitor such activity. All results are unofficial until verified by Sponsor.
ANY STANDINGS DISPLAYED ONLINE MAY NOT BE ACCURATE. RESULTS ARE UNOFFICIAL UNTIL VERIFIED BY SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR.
f. Bonus Points. Throughout the Promotion Period Entrants will have the opportunity to visit the Game Website and select the Trivia Tab and follow the onscreen prompts to correctly answer the selected trivia questions to earn ten (10) bonus points to be added to his/her total (“Bonus Points”) for each correct answer. New Music Mondays trivia questions will be posted each Monday of the Weekly Period beginning at 9:00:01 AM ET (beginning on Monday, October 28, 2019). New What’s This Wednesdays trivia questions will be posted each Wednesday of the Weekly Period beginning at 9:00:01 AM ET (beginning on Wednesday, October 30, 2019). New Throwback Thursdays trivia questions will be posted each Thursday of the Weekly Period beginning at 9:00:01 AM ET (beginning on Thursday, October 31, 2019). Trivia questions will remain available throughout the Promotion Period but an Entrant may only earn ten (10) Bonus Points per available trivia question in any Weekly Period. Round 10 trivia questions will be posted on Monday, 12/30/19, Wednesday, 1/1/20, and Thursday, 1/2/20.
g. Double Point Bonus. During Weekly Periods 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 the Entrant will have the opportunity to select one of the movie Titles that has been added to their Roster to add a 2x bonus. This will double the points earned for that specific movie Title for that Weekly Period.
h. Locktime. All Roster changes for a given Weekly Period must be completed by 9:00:00 PM ET on the date as shown in the Weekly Period Roster Selection Schedule above. Selections submitted after Locktime are considered invalid. If a Player has not set his or her Roster by Locktime, the Player’s Roster will be left blank, and zero points will be awarded for that Weekly Period.
i. Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie, the winner will be randomly selected from among the pool of tied players.
THERE IS A LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER WEEKLY PERIOD (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF EMAIL ADDRESSES OR REGISTERED MEMBER ACCOUNTS). If more than one (1) entry is received per person or e-mail address per Weekly Period, that person will be disqualified and not be eligible to win a prize. Potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that they are the registered individual associated with the winning entry. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. Entries that are suspected of being fraudulent in nature or tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Promotion. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
7. WINNER DETERMINATION:
Grand Prize Winner: The Player that accumulates the highest number of points during the Season will be determined to be the potential Grand Prize Winner. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Grand Prize, First Prize, and Second Prize winners in the Hallmark Channel® Countdown to Christmas Fantasy Game 2017 and Hallmark Channel® Countdown to Christmas Fantasy Game 2018 shall not be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
First Prize Winner: The Player that accumulates the second highest number of points during the Season will be determined to be the potential First Prize Winner.
Second Prize Winner: The Player that accumulates the third highest number of points during the Season will be determined to be the potential Second Prize Winner.
Weekly Winners: One (1) potential Weekly Prize winner will be selected for each corresponding Weekly Period through a series of random drawings from among all eligible Weekly Entries received within the corresponding Weekly Period on or about the Tuesday following the Play Period as indicated in the Weekly Period chart. Random Drawings will be conducted by the Promotion Administrator, an independent representative of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
8. PRIZE(S)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ODDS:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $20,000 cash awarded in the form of a check payable to the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) $300 Dearfoams gift voucher.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is: $20,300.
First Prize: One (1) First Prize Winner will receive $5,000 cash awarded in the form of a check payable to the First Prize Winner and one (1) $200 Dearfoams gift voucher.
The ARV of the First Prize is: $5,200.
Second Prize: One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive $1,000 cash awarded in the form of a check payable to the Second Prize Winner and one (1) $100 Dearfoams gift voucher.
The ARV of the Second Prize is: $1,100.
Weekly Prizes: There are a total of ten (10) Weekly Prize Winners.
Week 1 Prize: One (1) week 1 prize is available to be won. Week 1 Prize is one (1) $100 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 1 Prize: $150.
Week 2 Prize: One (1) week 2 prize is available to be won. Week 2 Prize is one (1) $200 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 2 Prize: $250.
Week 3 Prize: One (1) week 3 prize is available to be won. Week 3 Prize is one (1) $300 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 3 Prize: $350.
Week 4 Prize: One (1) week 4 prize is available to be won. Week 4 Prize is one (1) $400 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 4 Prize: $450.
Week 5 Prize: One (1) week 5 prize is available to be won. Week 5 Prize is one (1) $500 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 5 Prize: $550.
Week 6 Prize: One (1) week 6 prize is available to be won. Week 6 Prize is one (1) $600 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 6 Prize: $650.
Week 7 Prize: One (1) week 7 prize is available to be won. Week 7 Prize is one (1) $700 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 7 Prize: $750.
Week 8 Prize: One (1) week 8 prize is available to be won. Week 8 Prize is one (1) $800 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 8 Prize: $850.
Week 9 Prize: One (1) week 9 prize is available to be won. Week 9 Prize is one (1) $900 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams gift voucher.
ARV of Week 9 Prize: $950.
Week 10 Prize: One (1) week 10 prize is available to be won. Week 10 Prize is one (1) $1,000 check that will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner and one (1) $50 Dearfoams
ARV of Week 10 Prize: $1,050.
The total ARV of all Weekly Prizes is: $6,000.
ONLY THE NUMBER OF PRIZES SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE AWARDED IN THIS PROMOTION.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded: $32,600.
There is a limit of one (1) Weekly Prize per person or household. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received per Weekly Period. Odds of winning the Grand, First, or Second Prize will depend upon the scoring system as outlined In Section 6.e. Scoring, above.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
The potential Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize, and Week 6 – Week 10 winners will each be notified by email and will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Releases”). Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner with the next highest number of points may be notified for the Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prizes. Non-compliance for Week 6 – Week 10 winners will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. The prize package will be awarded within 6-8 weeks after the winner is verified.
Weekly Prize winners Week 1 – Week 5 will each be notified by email and/or phone and will be required to confirm their full mailing address within five (5) days of notification via return email. Non-compliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
The prize package will be awarded within 6-8 weeks after the winner is verified.
10. PRIZE CONDITIONS. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within ten (10) days after being sent will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Gift Card Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for prize of comparable value. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winners are solely responsible for any and all expenses relative to participation in the Promotion (including acceptance of any prize) not specified herein. EACH WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. GRAND PRIZE WINNER, FIRST PRIZE WINNER AND SECOND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO FURNISH HIS/HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PREPARATION OF ANY TAX FORMS AS REQUIRED BY LAW.
Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift card usage is subject to the issuing company’s complete terms and conditions, including expiration dates.
11. MINORS. If a potential winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of primary residence, potential winner’s parent/legal guardian must execute all Releases and agree to all obligations and undertakings required of the potential winner in these Official Rules, both on behalf of himself/herself and the potential winning minor. Prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, parent/legal guardian for the benefit of the minor.
12. Winner Requirements: Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning prize. Potential winners whose prize is valued at $600 or more will also be required to furnish his/her Social Security Number via an IRS Form W-9 in order for an IRS Form 1099 in the value of the prize be supplied to each winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
13. Release: By participating, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
14. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to have entered fraudulently or be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
15. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. If for any reason an Entrant's Promotion entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Promotion prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
16. Disputes: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA OR THE APPROPRIATE CALIFORNIA STATE COURT LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
18. OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: For a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Such requests must be postmarked by 01/06/20.
Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas Fantasy Game Official Rules Request
PO Box 25466
Rochester, NY 14625-0466
19. WINNERS LIST REQUEST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Such requests must be received by 02/10/20.
Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas Fantasy Game Winners List Request
PO Box 25466
Rochester, NY 14625-0466
The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 Crown Media United States, LLC.
Void outside the United States and wherever else prohibited by law.