- ¾ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion tops
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
This herb-rich compound butter can really enhance the flavor of your holiday turkey, especially if you apply it under the bird’s skin. By massaging the turkey meat with this flavorful butter, you’ll end up with a delicious, juicy Thanksgiving turkey everyone will absolutely love.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Serves: 16
1. Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl.
2. Cover and chill.
3. Bring to room temperature before using.