A delicious mingling of fig and cranberry makes this seasonal cookie a delight. For best results it requires a cookie press.
· Prep Time: 15 minutes
· Cook Time: 12 minutes
· Serves: 48
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Put flour, baking soda, salt and spices into a small mixing bowl. Whisk to combine, set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine butter and sugars.
4. Using a hand or stand mixer fitted with the beaters/paddle, mix until light and fluffy.
5. Add vanilla and then eggs, on at a time until completely combined.
6. Fit an electric cookie press with desired disc and load cookie dough to the MAX fill line.
7. Press cookie dough out onto an ungreased/unlined baking pan, about an inch apart.
8. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
9. Top with fig preserves or fresh cranberry sauce.
10. Let cool.