- 3 cans coconut milk
- 6 egg yolks, large
- ¾ cups spiced rum or brandy (optional)
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
Coconut Eggnog blends the best of two worlds, putting flavorful coconut milk into a more traditional homemade eggnog. Perfect for sitting by the fireside over the holidays! This recipe is dairy-free and can be served with or without alcohol.
· Prep Time: 20 minutes
· Cook Time:12 minutes
· Serves: 12
1. Place all ingredients except alcohol into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
2. In a medium saucepan, carefully heat the mixture over low heat; do not let it boil.
3. When it begins to thicken, it’s ready.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, then whisk in alcohol just before serving.