Hearties Party Contest Rules
Hearties Party Contest
1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. “Hallmark Channel’s Hearties Party Contest” (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00 PM PT on March 20, 2017 and ends 5:00 PM PT on April 17, 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of March 20, 2017. Employees of Crown Media United States, LLC (“Sponsor”) and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize providers and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter into the Contest.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: There will be one (1) winner for the Contest. All eligible and approved Entries will be reviewed by Sponsor and one (1) Entry will be selected on or about April 18, 2017 (“Grand Prize Winner”). Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winner will be notified by email only and will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within five (5) business days of attempted delivery thereof. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to return any such documentations within such time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. If the winner is 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5. PRIZES: Winner will win (a) a gift package to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole disrection and (b) $400 in cash. Total ARV of all prizes is $500.00. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance and use of prize are the responsibility of the winner.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By entering the Contest, entrant and any individual appearing in the Photo agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor and Promotion Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of entrant's Entry, including, but not limited to, claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual's right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. By participating, entrants (and his/her parents/legal guardian if winner is a minor) and any individual appearing in the Photo agree to hold Promotion Parties and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Contest and/or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees to use the name and likeness (and biographical information) of winner and any individual appearing in the Photo for advertising, marketing and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected or delayed entries or email or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest (or any portion thereof) in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. If terminated, prizes may be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All applicable federal and state laws apply.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of winner (available after April 17, 2017) send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by April 30, 2017 to: Crown Media Family Networks, Hallmark Channel’s Hearties’ Party Contest, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604.
8. SPONSOR: Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604.