HeartieArt Contest Rules
Hallmark Channel’s #HeartieArt Contest
1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. “Hallmark Channel’s #HeartieArt Contest” (the “Contest”) begins at 3:00 PM PT on January 26, 2017 and ends 5:00 PM PT on February 27, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). An entry may be made by visiting www.hallmarkchannel.com/when-calls-the-heart/heartieart-viewer-gallery and following the instructions to submit the Artwork (defined below). Artwork could be uploaded directly or by using the hashtag #heartieart on twitter and instagram.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of January 26, 2017. Employees of Crown Media United States, LLC (“Sponsor”) and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize providers and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter into the Contest.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: There will be a total of three (3) winners for the Contest. At the end of the Entry Period, all eligible and approved entries will be reviewed by Sponsor’s editorial staff and fifteen (15) Entries will be selected therefrom and posted for a vote on www.hallmarkchannel.com. Three (3) Entries receiving the most votes will be selected as the winning Entries. Voting period will begin at 3:00 PM PT on March 8, 2017 and end at 5:00 PM PT on March 20th, 2017. Potential winners will be notified by email only, and will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within five (5) business days of attempted delivery thereof. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to return any such documentations within such time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. If the winner is 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5. PRIZES: Grand Prize Winner will win a video conference call via Skype from a cast member of When Calls the Heart (date and time of the call to be determined by Sponsor). Second & Third Prize Winners will win a collection of When Calls the Heart branded merchandize to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes is $200.00. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes resulting from acceptance and use of prize are the responsibility of the winner. If Grand Prize Winner will be unavailable for the video conference call, Sponsor has the right to select an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor and Promotion Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of entrant's Entry, including, but not limited to, claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual's right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. By participating, entrants (and his/her parents/legal guardian if winner is a minor) agree to hold Promotion Parties and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Contest and/or use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees to use winner’s Artwork, name, likeness (and biographical information) for advertising, marketing and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected or delayed entries or email or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest (or any portion thereof) in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. If terminated, prizes may be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All applicable federal and state laws apply. An entrant may encourage family and friends to vote for his or her Entry, but an entrant may not attempt to induce others to vote for his or her Entry through the use of any incentive, sweepstakes or other promotion. Any use of automatic voting methods by any party will void all such votes and may result in the Entry being declared ineligible and disqualified from the Contest. Any attempt by an entrant and/or his/her family or friends or community to vote using "bot" technology and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify the entrant in Sponsor's reasonable discretion.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of winners (available after March 31st, 2017) send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by May 31, 2017 to: Crown Media Family Networks, Hallmark Channel’s #HeartieArt Contest, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604.
8. SPONSORS: Crown Media United States, LLC, 12700 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, California 91604.