Valentine's Day Recipes
- Two pieces of fresh salmon
- Olive oil
- Salmon rub
- 2 lemons
- Use a bag of frozen corn , cook it on stove per instructions
- Add 2 limes ( maybe more depending on taste)
- Salt to taste
- Chipotle mayo , about 3 table spoons
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Chipotle hot sauce to taste
- Sprinkle pepper on top
1). Place two pieces of salmon on tin foil and place in oven casserole type dish and pat dry
2). Squeeze copious amounts of lemon juice and let sit while you prepare side dishes
3). Sprinkle with salmon rub and press the rub in with fingers.
4). Sprinkle with dill (to taste)
5). Place thinly sliced garlic on top of dill (just a few) and then slice four whole pieces of lemon
and place two per piece as the cherry on top of your salmon masterpiece.
***Chef Note: I typically do this on a BBQ so not sure what temp to set the oven - I'm guessing the 350-400 range is good though.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page