Valentine's Day Recipes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 4 chicken breasts, bone in and skin on
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- handful of thyme (about 8-10 stems)
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Pat the chicken breasts dry, make sure they are very dry, and sprinkle the top with the salt.
4. Place the chicken breasts, skin side down, in the heated oil and sear for 5 minutes, or until skin is crisp and golden brown.
5. Flip the chicken over. Add the lemon, olives, tomatoes and thyme to the skillet and transfer to the oven.
6. Roast for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
*The chicken breasts I used were 3/4 pound each.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page