Valentine's Day Recipes
- 4-6 large potatoes
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- A pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup of olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh chopped herbs (rosemary, oregano, parsley)
- 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
1. In a large saucepan, add a large pinch of salt to water and bring it to a boil.
2. Next, you will want to wash and dry potatoes, well.
3. After potatoes are prepped you will peel & slice into rounds. Lay down the potato rounds and use a heart shaped cookie cutter to punch out hearts from each round.
4. Next, you will add potatoes to the water and par boil them. Once par boil you will drain and slightly cool the potatoes.
5. In a large bowl you will add the olive oil, herbs, and seasonings. Add the cooled potatoes. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
6. Next you will spread the potatoes on a greased baking sheet & roast them for 20 minutes until golden brown (turning potatoes with a spatula after 10 minutes)
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page