Valentine's Day How-To's
- 1 tsp beeswax
- 2tsp cocoa butter
- 4 tbsp Sweet Almond Oil (Or Jojoba Oil for oily skin)
- 4 tbsp hibiscus tea
- 1 tsp emulsifying wax
- 1/2tsp rose oil
1. Heat the beeswax, cocoa butter, and oil in a double boiler (or bowl over boiling water) until all the butter has melted. Set aside.
2. Place the hibiscus tea and wax in a second bowl, and place over boiling water (or double boiler), heat until wax melts.
3. Make sure that box melted wax mixtures are around the same temp (if they haven't started setting, you'll be good)
4. Slowly pour the tea into the melted oils, whisking vigorously.
5. Add fragrance and mix well.
6. Pour into sterilized (hot dishwasher cycle) jar.
7. Store in fridge for up to 3Mo
8. Use on body and face morning and evening.
Get more from Sophie at SophieUliano.com